Support and feedback
Please direct support requests to Ben Kennedy at email@example.com.
Version 1.1 (20 Feb 2021)
Bug fixes, plus support for the latest MacOS and newest Macs.
- Now a 64-bit Universal sandboxed app, supporting MacOS 10.15 “Catalina” and 11.2 “Big Sur” on Intel and M1 Macs. (The minimum required system is MacOS 10.10 “Yosemite”.)
- When exporting editor's notes the current timebase format is now respected, instead of always exporting in the native program format.
- The Timecode Calculator now respects the current TC Out Frame setting, instead of always using Avid style.
Version 1.0.1 (03 Feb 2013)
Minor bug fixes:
- Fixed problem where TC validation would not work correctly after changing native program format.
- Source TC format now follows native program TC format (previously was always 23.98).
Version 1.0 (13 Aug 2012)
Special tip of the hat to Ronald Ramage whose venerable Excel-based Timecode Calculator spreadsheet has served as a definitive reference for so many years.
Copyright ©2011–2021 by Zygoat Creative Technical Services (Ben Kennedy), Vancouver, BC, Canada.